- How to set up Motion on the Raspberry Pi Zero W
- How to connect to a hidden WiFi network from the Raspberry Pi Zero W
- How to connect to the internet over USB from the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Formatting SD Cards for Speed and Lifetime
- SD partioning should be changed
- The SD card is formatted from the first available block. This is a really bad idea on SD cards. The first erase block (usually 4M) has firmware stuff on it. If it dies, so does the whole card. It isn’t wear leveled so is extra fragile. This is why almost all Raspbian images start their first partition at block 8192. I killed a lot of compact flash cards on x86 systems a few years ago before I knew this...