Search for grass-gis\.html
- How to compile GRASS GIS on MS Windows
- There is a great wiki page that explains step-by-step procedures on how to compile GRASS GIS on MS Windows, but it requires the installation of Visual Studio and installs compiled GRASS GIS into the OSGeo4W directory structure. Since I just wanted to compile and run it from the Git repository, I needed to slightly modify the steps in the wiki page.
- Huidae Cho (/hidɛ t͡ɕo/)
- He worked as a water resources engineer at a civil engineering consulting firm for 9 years and as a senior geospatial developer at a SaaS (Software as a Service) startup for 1 year. He also taught fluid mechanics and laboratory at Kennesaw State University for 8 semesters. His research interests include optimization theory, uncertainty analysis, and computational hydrology, especially the application of GIS to water resources engineering. He has been contributing to GRASS GIS development as a core developer since 1999 (FreeBSD porting, XDRIVER IPC version, packaging for Cygwin and Slackware, FreeType font support, TOPMODEL distributed hydrologic modeling, etc.). Before coming to the United States for pursuing his Ph.D., he was the development team leader at a Korean software company that developed a LaTeX-based digital library and cryptosystem applications such as DRM (Digital Right Management) and TRS (Tamper Resistant Software).
- Repository for Ideas & Research
- GRASS GIS
- TOPMODEL hydrologic modeling in GRASS GIS
- r.topidx is a GRASS GIS module that generates the topographic index map used for modeling TOPMODEL.